Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
66 24060 4000 E, RIGBY
Have a look at this gorgeous home with plenty of room for family large or small. New flooring and paint throughout the main level, and so much room to grow with a partially finished basement. This is country living at its best with easy access to Rigby, or a straight shot into Idaho Falls. It offers a large back yard with a small pasture for livestock completed with 2 loafing sheds and a lean to for hay. Don't hesitate to make this cozy home your soft place to land.
- MLS® #2119798
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,372
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style1 Story
- GaragesOther # Stalls-See Remarks
- ViewMountain View
- Exterior FeaturesLivestock Permitted, RV Parking Area, Shed, Corral/Stable, Outbuildings
- Lot DescriptionEstablished Lawn, Established Trees, Sprinkler System Full, Flower Beds
- Roof3 Tab
- HOA FeesNone
- Address66 24060 4000 E
- SubdivisionMOUNTAIN VALLEY SUBDIVISION-JEF
- Zip Code83442
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Garage Door Opener(s), Jetted Tub, Laminate Floors, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-in Closet(s), New Floor Coverings-Partial, New Paint-Partial
- AppliancesDishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- Fireplaces1, Insert
- ElementaryHARWOOD 251EL
- MiddleMIDWAY 251JH
- HighRIGBY 251HS
- Listing AgentRiley Hoyle
- Listing OfficeOutback Real Estate, Llc
The information being provided by the Snake River MLS is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.