Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
331 24060 4425 E, RIGBY
This beautiful home is now available in the Riverbend neighborhood just east of Rigby. A circular driveway and stamped concrete walkway guide you to the covered front entrance of the home. The grand entry features tile flooring, a beautiful chandelier, and soaring ceilings. Off the entryway is an office space with a bay window overlooking the yard. The formal sitting room has 2 story high ceilings, large windows, and exposed beam accents. The kitchen is immaculate with tile flooring, granite countertops, custom cabinetry, & high-end stainless steel appliances. You'll love the large walk-in pantry and the conveniently located 1/2 bathroom just off the kitchen. With the great room just off the dining room & kitchen, you'll have the perfect space for entertaining. The custom cabinetry in the laundry room offers a variety of storage options including a clothing rack. The main floor master suite has an adjacent sitting room with fireplace, 2 large closets, and a dream bathroom, you'll love the trim work and flooring! Upstairs are 3 more bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, & a theater room with wet bar. There is a large 2 bay shop with 800 SqFt of living space above. The yard is mature and fully landscaped with large trees, a fire pit, and plenty of privacy.
- MLS® #2119692
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,700
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Story
- Garages2 Stalls, 3 Stalls, Attached, Shop
- Exterior FeaturesExterior Shop
- Lot DescriptionConcrete Curbing, Sprinkler-Auto, Established Lawn, Established Trees, Flower Beds
- HOA FeesCommon Area, Walking Path
- Address331 24060 4425 E
- SubdivisionRIVERBEND ESTATES-JEF
- Zip Code83442
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Plumbed For Central Vac, Wet Bar, Garage Door Opener(s), Jetted Tub, Plumbed For Water Softener, Tile Floors, Granite in Kitchen, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Granite in Bathroom, Hardwood Floors, Walk-in Closet(s), Security System
- AppliancesCentral Vacuum Unit, Range/Oven-Gas, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Water Heater-Gas, Microwave, Water Softener-Owned
- HeatingPropane, Forced Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas, 2
- ElementarySOUTH FORK
- MiddleRIGBY 251JH
- HighRIGBY 251HS
- Listing AgentMorgan Peterson
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty East Idaho
The information being provided by the Snake River MLS is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.