Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
533 Aspen Drive, RIGBY
Beautifully maintained, well cared for home w/ great upgrades. The main level features a large living room with a gas fireplace for added warmth, large windows for letting in natural light, spacious formal area, a gorgeous kitchen w/ amazing, custom cabinetry including a built-in desk, and detailed tile work. Don't forget to check out the upgraded crown molding and chair rail, the bronze chandelier and ceiling fans throughout the home. The main floor is the perfect entertaining space. You will also find the conveniently located laundry room, 2 good-sized secondary bedrooms, and a guest bath. The best part is the spacious master suite continuing the vaulted ceilings, and an en-suite private master bath featuring a jetted tub with tile surround, separate shower, and a walk-in closet with custom built-ins. The finished basement is the perfect place for additional space. There is a spacious family room, a full bathroom, and 2 additional bedrooms, and a large storage space. Let's not forget about other upgrades- central A/C, a walk-out basement, large backyard w/ automatic sprinklers, 3-car garage, RV parking, and so much more. This is the home you have been searching for.
- MLS® #2119622
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,668
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style1 Story
- Garages3 Stalls, Attached
- Exterior FeaturesRV Parking Area, Shed
- Lot DescriptionSprinkler-Auto, Sprinkler System Full
- RoofComposition, Architectural
- ConstructionFrame, Existing
- FoundationStyrofoam Block
- Listing AgentThe Murdock And Manwaring Realty Group
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty East Idaho
- Address533 Aspen Drive
- SubdivisionLAKE SUBDIVISION-JEF
- Zip Code83442
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Garage Door Opener(s), Jetted Tub, Tile Floors, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- AppliancesRange/Oven-Gas, Dishwasher, Microwave
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- Fireplaces1, Gas
- ElementaryJEFFERSON ELEMENTARY #251
- MiddleRIGBY 251JH
- HighRIGBY 251HS
The information being provided by the Snake River MLS is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.