Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
184 24060 3950 E, RIGBY
This beautiful mfg. home does not resemble it's original plan. The original owner was a professional contractor and spared no expense while adding tons of functional space to the original building. Additions include a living room, family room, master bath with jetted tub, enclosed porch entry, a huge covered patio area and a large attached one car garage with lots of storage cabinets. Some of the home features include natural gas forced air heating, 2 freestanding stoves (one gas and one pellet), granite counter island in kitchen, gas cook top and convection oven, ceiling fans, newly remodeled living room, faux marble in master bath and lots more. The crawl space and all the buildings are insulated with polyurethane insulation. The yard includes a new six foot privacy fence and a full automatic sprinkler system. You'll love the terrific 30 by 24 fully finished, heated and insulated shop with a 1/2 bath. In addition the shop has a 13 by 22 extension that serves as additional storage or work space. Last but not least are two small well insulated storage buildings, one is 16 by 8 and the other is 8 by 8. FHA, VA and RD financing would require a foundation and structural certification.
- MLS® #2119465
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Modular w/Land
- Style1 Story, Single Wide
- Garages1 Stall, 2 Stalls, Detached, Attached
- ViewMountain View
- Exterior FeaturesOutbuildings, RV Parking Area
- Lot DescriptionSprinkler-Auto, Established Lawn, Established Trees, Sprinkler System Full
- ConstructionFrame, Modular
- FoundationCinder Block, Slab on Grade
- Listing AgentRick Johnson
- Listing OfficeRoi Brokers, Llc
- Address184 24060 3950 E
- SubdivisionMORNING VIEW ACRES MOBILE HOME-JEF
- Zip Code83442
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Garage Door Opener(s), Jetted Tub
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Water Heater-Gas, Range/Oven-Gas
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas, 2, Pellet
- ElementarySOUTH FORK
- MiddleRIGBY 251JH
- HighRIGBY 251HS
The information being provided by the Snake River MLS is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.