Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
863 Snake River Road, SWAN VALLEY
Beautifully updated barn-style home on the banks of the SouthFork of the Snake River. This property has approximately 500 feet of riverfront and it borders the forest service on the other side. The home was totally remodeled a few years ago by one of the best home builders in the area. It has a rustic, warm feel with the tongue& grooved pine interior. The kitchen features granite counters , a large copper sink and new appliances. The bath is huge with double vanities sinks and a large walk-in shower. Two spacious bedrooms with central air conditioning finishes out the upper level. the ground level has a drive thru for boat & toy storage and the laundry room is located here with tons of storage space.This property has 14+ acres of nice pasture that would make a great place for the horses. This property has loads of potential from a weekend retreat to full-time residence. The county maintains the road so year-round access is no problem.
- MLS® #2115616
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage2,600
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Story
- Garages2 Stalls
- ViewMountain View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesLivestock Permitted
- ConstructionFrame, Existing, Existing-Fully Updated
- FoundationSlab on Grade, Concrete
- Listing AgentRonald Frazell
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 High Desert
- Address863 Snake River Road
- SubdivisionLOTT RANCH-BON
- CitySWAN VALLEY
- Zip Code83449
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Garage Door Opener(s), Hardwood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer-Electric, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric, Washer
- # of Fireplaces1
- ElementarySWAN VALLEY 93EL
- MiddleRIRIE 252JH
- HighRIRIE 252HS
The information being provided by the Snake River MLS is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.