Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1585 Bone Road, IDAHO FALLS
Only minutes from East Idaho Falls and 1/2 mile North of "The Bone Store" but total seclusion on paved county road open year around. Located on 68 acres of open rolling wheat fields and groves of aspen and cottonwoods. Deer and elk abound. The 2700 sf. home features a large master main floor bedroom with access to wrap around porch. Open vaulted ceilings, wood and gas fireplaces, warm inviting 'sun room' with private deck. Hard wood and Blue Pine wood floors. Upstairs bedroom has bathroom and built in bunks that can sleep up to 5 people. Exciting possibilities. Charming, Charming, Charming!!
- MLS® #2114200
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,700
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style1.5 Story
- ViewMountain View
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesLivestock Permitted
- Lot DescriptionEstablished Trees, Other-See Remarks
- ConstructionFrame, Existing
- Listing AgentJack Goddard
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty East Idaho
- Address1585 Bone Road
- CityIDAHO FALLS
- Zip Code83404
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Hardwood Floors, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesRange/Oven-Gas, Water Heater-Gas, Water Softener-Owned, Refrigerator, Dishwasher
- HeatingPropane, Forced Air, Other Type-See Remarks
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesInsert, Propane, Wood
- ElementaryIONA 93EL
- MiddleROCKY MOUNTAIN 93JH
- HighHILLCREST 93HS
The information being provided by the Snake River MLS is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.