Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
335 24060 4425 E, RIGBY
This magnificent riverside paradise offers unsurpassed panoramic scenery, backyard water access & private viewing of the wildlife that frequent the 3-acre property. A grand entry greets with a sweeping staircase & views of the elaborate home office & formal living room that overlooks the wooded property. The gourmet kitchen is a dream, boasting sprawling granite counters, multi-tone custom cabinets, dual islands & built-in industrial grade appliances. An attached butler's pantry is lined in storage & further prep room with a sink & bonus stainless appliances. The adjoining great room, with a focal point built-in, gives access to the captivating covered deck & perfectly manicured yard. This master suite will leave you breathlessspacious, beautiful architectural arches, a tray ceiling, in-room fireplace & a bathroom boasting columns around the oversized tub, his & her vanities & a closet complete with laundry hookups. From the playroom with life-like build outs, to the captivating hobby room with a surplus of storage & in-home commercial-quality gym - this home is equipped to cater to every interest of every family member. ** Potential buyers must provide proof of funds or pre-qualification to Listing Agent prior to viewing property. * Call List Agent to show 208-313-2003.
- MLS® #2111807
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage10,360
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Story
- Garages3 Stalls, Attached
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStucco, Brick, Stone, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionSprinkler-Auto, Established Lawn, Garden Area, Established Trees, Concrete Curbing, Outdoor Lighting
- ConstructionFrame, Existing
- HOA FeesCommon Area, Walking Path
- Address335 24060 4425 E
- SubdivisionRIVERBEND ESTATES-JEF
- Zip Code83442
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Garage Door Opener(s), Tile Floors, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Hardwood Floors, Walk-in Closet(s), Plumbed For Central Vac, Plumbed For Water Softener, Granite in Kitchen, Granite in Bathroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric, Trash Compactor, Freezer, Other-See Remarks
- HeatingPropane, Forced Air, Electric
- # of Fireplaces3
- ElementarySOUTH FORK
- MiddleRIGBY 251JH
- HighRIGBY 251HS
- Listing AgentAnderson Hicks Group
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty East Idaho
The information being provided by the Snake River MLS is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.