Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4133 E 680 N, RIGBY
ANYTHING BUT ORDINARY - OVER 31 ACRES WITH 2 HOUSES, GUEST HOUSE, SAUNA HOUSE, IN GROUND POOL & MORE OUTBUILDINGS. Built with an artist's eye of inspiration both inside and out, this home takes full advantage of natural lighting and its setting. Skylights, lofts, exposed brick, soaring ceilings and turrets form interesting and appealing architectual lines. Currently an artist studio encompasses the main portion of the interior but this space can be used as a stunning main living area with its brick fireplace, hardwood floors, cathedral ceilings and skylights. From the welcoming foyer to the indoor greenhouse to the turreted bathroom you'll be enchanted with its design and detailing. Take in the panoramic views soaking in the private hot tub from the rooftop deck (perfect spot to appreciate the architecture). On the property is a 2 bedroom guest house with full kitchen, an outdoor built-in pool, hot tub & adjacent covered patio gym with equipment, sauna house (with bedroom & half bath) 1400 sq ft garage/storage, insulated workshop with rooftop deck, log sided outbuilding PLUS a 2480 sq ft rental home PLUS 23 acres of farm land. Located at the end of a dead end lane, the private main house on 6 acres is fully fenced with automatic door surrounded by mature landscaping.
- MLS® #2111547
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,341
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Story
- Garages2 Stalls, Detached, Tandem
- ViewMountain View, Valley View
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorLog Siding
- Exterior FeaturesLivestock Permitted, RV Parking Area, Outbuildings, Shed, Built-in Hot Tub, Exterior Shop, RV Pad, Inground Pool
- Lot DescriptionSprinkler-Auto, Established Lawn, Established Trees
- RoofMembrane, Metal
- ConstructionFrame, Existing
- Listing AgentMike Hicks
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty East Idaho
- Address4133 E 680 N
- Zip Code83442
- Interior FeaturesSkylight(s), Other-See Remarks, Jetted Tub, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Hardwood Floors, Security System, Walk-in Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Freezer, Refrigerator, Water Heater-Electric, Garbage Disposal, Range/Oven-Built In, Dryer-Electric, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric, Washer, Water Softener-Owned
- HeatingPropane, Forced Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- Fireplaces2, Wood
- ElementaryJEFFERSON ELEMENTARY #251
- MiddleRIGBY 251JH
- HighRIGBY 251HS
The information being provided by the Snake River MLS is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.