Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
98 24060 4100 E, RIGBY
Two homes for the price of one! Main home is 2 story with a main floor MASTER bedroom and bath. Besides the kitchen and living room, the main floor features 2nd bedroom, office space, 2nd bathroom, mud room, solarium and laundry. Upstairs is a great room with vaulted ceilings, 2 additional bedrooms, and bathroom with separate jetted tub and dual head shower. There is an oversize attached 2 car garage, lots of hardwood, propane forced air furnace, additional egress from bedrooms, sprinkler system, mature trees, 3 OUTBUILDINGS and plenty of parking with 2.8 acres total. The GUEST HOUSE has it's own power meter and shares the private well and septic with main house. It features a covered entry, kitchen, living room, 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, laundry, and an office or storage space all on one level. Seller has been told by DEQ that a 2nd well can be drilled for guest house if desired.
- MLS® #2110587
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4,789
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Story
- Garages2 Stalls, 6+ Stalls, Attached, Detached, Shop
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesExterior Shop, Livestock Permitted, Outbuildings, RV Parking Area, Barn, Greenhouse
- Lot DescriptionEstablished Trees, Sprinkler-Manual
- ConstructionFrame, Existing
- FoundationConcrete, Cinder Block
- Listing AgentColt Landon
- Listing OfficeBetter Homes & Gardens Real Estate Voigt Davis
- Address98 24060 4100 E
- Zip Code83442
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Garage Door Opener(s), Hardwood Floors
- AppliancesWater Heater-Electric
- HeatingPropane, Forced Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesInsert, Other-See Remarks, 1
- ElementaryJEFFERSON ELEMENTARY #251
- MiddleRIGBY 251JH
- HighRIGBY 251HS
The information being provided by the Snake River MLS is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.